EVERGREEN TURF BLANKETS
Evergreen Turf Growth Covers provide a greenhouse type effect allowing your grass to breathe and retain the right amount of heat and moisture. The result is faster germination of newly seeded areas and deeper root development. All Evergreen covers are uniquely woven to be permeable and made of a translucent polyethylene with a patented lace coating. They are UV treated, rot and mildew resistant, it will not show any significant wear or degradation by sunlight even after years of regular use.
Evergreen is offered in standard sizes and can be shaped or re sized on-site because of its SMART EDGE TECHNOLOGY™. Custom sizing is also available and we can make any size cover for you regardless of the square footage required. Evergreen is very lightweight and easy to handle during installation and removes quickly with very few people. Evergreen has many types of applications and is used for golf courses, athletic fields, race tracks and many new and existing construction projects. They are used all over the world for new growth, repair, frost and winter protection.
|Features at a glance
* Accelerates turf growth
* Easy installation & removal in minutes
* Lightweight one piece construction
* Perfect remedy for heavy wear areas, saves on turf cost and maintenance
* Outlasts the competition
* Stronger & deeper root development
* Each turf cover comes with our exclusive SMART EDGE TECHNOLOGYTM- customize size and shape any time
* Exclusive material that is only used in the turf industry
* Earlier spring green-up
* Delay dormancy for late season sports
* Vented to allow the perfect amount of air, water & light penetration
* Non-absorbing and non clogging , keeps the same performance year after year
* Ideal for daily use and frost protection
* Anchor pegs can be placed anywhere on the cover without damage
* No hems or grommets that restrict anchor pegs placement
What to avoid when purchasing a Turf Cover
If you’ve never purchased turf covers before, don’t be fooled by cheap imitations of the Evergreen product line. When it comes to a turf cover, remember the old adage “you get what you pay for.” Take a look at - What to Avoid.